life is short. WORK SOMEPLACE AWESOME.
Our brands thrive because of the people that help bring them to life each and every day. From amazing service to award-winning culinary, as well as top-quality wine and beer selections and eclectic atmospheres, our guests look forward to every visit. If you think you’ve got what it takes to help add to our experience, think you can help with delivering world-class service day after day to our guests, then we’d love to hear from you.
Restaurant Manager - Timmer's Resort
Does hospitality run in your veins? Do you love to mentor and teach? Are you a team player? Do you want guests to have a memorable and fun dining experience? If so, we want you on our Timmer’s Resort team!
Timmer’s Resort in West Bend is seeking an experienced restaurant manager. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career! The ideal candidate knows the restaurant business backward and forward and can anticipate changes in the industry before they occur. We’re looking for a self-motivated individual. This position has lots of growth opportunities!
Job Duties include:
• 3-5 years of experience in a full-service restaurant or supper club environment
• Knowledge of wine a plus
• Understanding of catering and event management a plus
• Daily restaurant operations
• Staffing needs
• Staff evaluations
• Training and development
• Restaurant/kitchen cleanliness and upkeep
• Ordering and par levels
• Cash handling
• Payroll assistance
• Profitability of the restaurant
• Guest and staff safety
• Maintaining guest relations
• Excellent verbal communication, and the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
• Strong leadership abilities and initiative
• Excellent delegator and mediator
• Great interpersonal skills and customer service
• Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent time management
• Responsible, goal oriented and organized
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Confident, proactive and willing to take on challenges
• Great listening skills and able to take and give direction
• Able to manage and motivate others